Be My Guest Contest! Enter to Win Screening of "A Serious Man"



Who wants to Be My Guest to a SAG Awards screening of the new Coen Bros. movie "A Serious Man"? It screens on Monday, 14 December at the ArcLight in Sherman Oaks located at 15301 Ventura Blvd.

As with all guild screenings this is sure to overbook so meet me early in line at 6:30pm to connect and play catch up before the holy day madness. Immediately following there will be a 40 minute Q&A session with Director of Photography Roger Deakins and Costume Designer Mary Zophres. Afterwards I ask that you hang out with me for just a few minutes to videotape your review of this film.

All you have to do to enter is leave a comment below. I'd like to step things up a bit and ask you to tell me something serious and/or silly. Your choice. Limit is one entry per person and be sure to leave some sort of contact information (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, email, etc) so that I can contact you in the event you are the winner. The drawing ends on 13 December at straight up noon and the winner will be selected using the Random Number Generator at Random.org.

Comments

Flash2thePast said…
Hey Tanja! It was Ayn Rand who said "Art is too serious to be taken seriously." Enter me please.