Valley of Fire in 360° Panorama on Roundme



Recently I discovered this new website to showcase my panoramic images called Roundme. The image quality that Roundme offers is super sharp with an elegant user interface making the site highly effective for an immersive view. I really like what they have to offer and I hope you will too. I think this platform is so cool, I've gone and updated all of this year's blog posts to feature the same images that I uploaded from another service to Roundme.

Featured above is a series of panoramic images taken at the Valley of Fire State Park in Nevada. The Valley of Fire derives its name from red sandstone formations, formed from great shifting sand dunes during the age of dinosaurs, 150 million years ago. Complex uplifting and faulting of the region, followed by extensive erosion, have created this unique and photogenic landscape.  I think this is what it must look like on Mars (sans the vegetation).




Comments